Do you like to write articles on topics affecting federal agencies and employees? Have you written an article on an issue that would be of interest to the federal community?
FedSmith.com welcomes the submission of articles written by guest authors who have an expertise or skill set in an area applicable to the federal community. If you have an article you would like to submit to us, fill out the form below to submit your article and we will consider it for publication on the FedSmith.com website.
Benefits of Writing for FedSmith.com
- You can gain recognition from millions of people connected to the federal government by sharing your expertise through your articles
- You can promote your website or business through a short tagline and link from your articles
- You own and retain the copyrights to your article
- Write on your schedule – there are no minimum requirements for publishing articles
How Does It Work?
Simply write articles on your schedule and send them to us through the form at the end of this page in Microsoft Word format.
What Topics Do You Look For?
Topics we are most interested in publishing include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analysis of the federal retirement systems (CSRS/FERS)
- Federal pay
- Federal benefits (FEHB, FEGLI, etc)
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Leadership skills/career advancement as it relates to a career with the federal government
Becoming a Featured Author
Love writing? We want to help!
If you want to become a featured author for FedSmith.com, we offer the following additional benefits:
- You can choose to have your photo displayed along with your articles
- We set up an author page for you on the FedSmith.com site with a listing of your articles and your bio
All that we require is that you have at least five published articles already on our site and that you agree to send new ones periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly or anywhere in between… the choice is yours as long as it remains steady).
How to Submit Your Article
Please note that articles which are simply advertisements/promotions for a product or service, are not relevant to our user base, contain numerous typographical errors, or have otherwise not been properly proofread will not be considered for publication.