Write for Us
Do you like to write articles on topics affecting federal agencies and employees? Have you written an article on an issue that would be of interest to the federal community? We welcome the submission of articles written by guest authors who have expert knowledge and experience in the federal community. If you have an article you would like to submit to us, fill out the form below to submit your article and we will consider it for publication on the FedSmith.com Web site.
Benefits of Writing for FedSmith.com
- You can promote yourself or your business with an optional short byline attached to each article
- You can promote your Web site with a link back to it from each article if you choose to do so
- You own and retain the copyrights to your article
- Write on your schedule – there are no minimum requirements for publishing articles
Becoming a Featured Author
If you become a regular author for FedSmith.com and routinely submit articles to us that we opt to publish (minimum of 1 per month), we offer the following additional benefits:
- You can choose to have your photo displayed along with your articles
- We set up an author page for you on the FedSmith.com site with a listing of your articles and your bio
Please see our terms and conditions in the form below before submitting your article. Please also note that articles which are simply advertisements/promotions for a product or service, are not relevant to our user base, contain numerous typographical errors, or have otherwise not been properly proofread will not be considered for publication.