Two more lawmakers are calling for action to address the sharp increase announced for federal employees who participate in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
- FLTCIP Enrollees Facing an Average 83% Rate Hike for Long Term Care Insurance
- Another Lawmaker Wants Investigation Into FLTCIP Premium Spike
- Congressmen Want Answers from OPM About FLTCIP Rate Hike
- Warner is the Latest Lawmaker to Question FLTCIP Premium Increase
- Congress Being Pressured to Hold Hearings on Hikes in Federal Long Term Care Insurance Premiums
A recent Gallup poll found that the US government is the least popular of any major industry in the US, however, the author says that it isn’t quite that simple and further analysis shows something much different.
A House Committee has issued subpoenas to three technology companies whose products were used in conjunction with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server in search of additional information about the security standards used on the system.
The Office of Personnel Management has released some documents to help federal workers prepare for the upcoming benefits open season this fall.
Should you take advantage of the upcoming FEGLI open season? The open season is an excellent reminder for everyone to re-evaluate their situation and make sure they are properly covered.