John Grobe

Author: John Grobe

John Grobe is President of Federal Career Experts, a firm that provides pre-retirement training and seminars to a wide variety of federal agencies. FCE’s instructors are all retired federal retirement specialists who educate class participants on the ins and outs of federal retirement and benefits; there is never an attempt to influence participants to invest a certain way, or to purchase any financial products. John and FCE specialize in retirement for special category employees, such as law enforcement officers.

Rolling Funds Into the TSP

Once you retire, many financial planners will encourage you to roll your TSP funds into a tax deferred option that they will be happy to sell you. It may be an IRA, a deferred annuity or some other type of investment. You may not know that you can roll money into your TSP from certain accounts.

Contact John Grobe